Contracted by NSW Department of Primary Industries, Digital Content Creator Debrah Novak travels NSW delivering video making workshops for primary producers.
The three-hour, hands on workshops specialise in working with beginners to teach them how to use their smart phone or iPad to create a 1-2 minute video.
Debrah has 25 years experience working within regional media and brings her award winning photography and short film making skills to course participants.
Course participants learn:
- The importance of creating engaging and relevant content
- How to share a farm story to increase awareness
- How to save marketing money by DIY video content
- What hash tags will get their videos seen
- The importance of being prepared before you shoot your video
- All the shortcuts that assist your video to look professional
Course participants are given work sheets to take home and can access Debrah after the workshops for further guidance and support if needed.
Industry groups can book Debrah to deliver workshops on their behalf.
Contact Debrah on 0402 404 606 or email her to enquire or book.