Have you joined the “COVID-pivot” craze to sell your products online yet? Don’t miss this opportunity to reach more customers during this time of food system disruption.
The Australian Small Business Advisory Service is offering a free one-day ZOOM webinar to help markets and stall holders sell their products online.
Modern websites are geared to manage everything from stock levels to shipping and yes, they can be built at home. The Shopify model is gaining huge favour globally for its simplicity in setting up an online retail store.
This 3-part series covers website development, managing your inventory and marketing your Shopify store.
Wednesday 13th May
Session 1 – 10.00am – 11.00am
Session 2 – 11.30am – 12.30pm
Session 3 – 1.30pm – 2.30pm
You will learn how to:
- Build an eye-catching web-store
- Create a catalogue of products which can be found by search engines
- Successfully market your product using techniques such as linking your store to other online sales channels, eg Google shopping, Facebook and Instagram
You will finish the day with:
- Knowledge on how to create a Shopify-based webstore which works in conjunction with your bricks and mortar store
- Knowledge on how to expose your online store to many sales channels
- Contact details of our experienced digital specialists who will provide you with on-going advice, support and guidance as you build your own website.
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas and principles of the webinar.
Enquiries to Hugh McKellar, Business Advisor, Australian Small Business Advisory Service, on 0417 274 447 or to reserve your place, click the button below.
More details on the event booking page by clicking the button above.